Terms of Chi Rho Rental and usage . . .
Please read, review and indicate your understanding and consent.
1. All fee's are determined yearly by the Fowler Board of Trustees.
2. Your "Balance Due" is determined by the fee schedule at the time of occupancy. (Exception: "Balance Due" paid in full is subject to the fee schedule at the date the payment is made).
3. All fees are non-refundable (including DEPOSIT) nor are they negotiable.
4. Chi Rho fees include meals and lodging: both are required.
5. Meals are not reimbursed if an attendee chooses not to eat the food provided.
6. Chi Rho kitchen is not a certified "Celiac Free Kitchen. We can upon request provide "gluten free" alternatives but we do not guarantee them as "certified gluten free". Additional fees may be applied to provide alternative foods.
7. Chi Rho is rented by the full weekend during the fall, winter and spring. The weekend starts Fridays at 5pm and ends Sunday at 11am (unless otherwise noted).
8. Chi Rho may be rented during the week during fall, winter and spring.
9. Furniture and wall hangings may not be moved or removed.
10. Groups may request special furniture setup for the "Bear Den" on the lower level. Special setups must be requested and approved by the Administrator. Special setup fee is $100.
11. Special setups are not allowed in the dining room or the Great room.
12. Upon departure guests are requested to leave bed linens (not blankets) outside the door of their room.
13. Meal times generally occur with dinners at 5:30 or 6pm, breakfast at 8am and lunches at noon.
14. Early arrival requests can be made but are not guaranteed. Many factors must be considered when determining an "early arrival" approval. We will accommodate if possible to do so.
15. If you are staying in Chi Rho during summer camp operations and want to visit the summer camp area, you must register as a visitor in the Summer Camp Office. You will be required to wear a visitor name tag.
16. Dogs and pets are NOT allowed in Chi Rho or anywhere on the Fowler grounds.
17. Final head count and "balance due" are due ONE month prior to arrival date.
18. Refunds are not given if your guest withdraws after the "balance due" is paid.
19. PLEASE BE ADVISED: You have one month from submitting your reservation to change from a large group rental to a small group rental with no additional fee accrued. Should you require to switch to a small group size after your non-refundable deposit is received, your rental is subject to a re-determination fee schedule: either a flat rate of $2200 or $150 times the number of actual attendees . . . which ever is greater.